Introducing our "Buffet Style" Suncatcher Workshop! Join us for a unique crafting experience where you can create as many stunning suncatchers as you desire within the workshop time frame.
With our "Buffet Style" workshop, you can experiment with different designs, creating suncatchers that are uniquely yours. Whether you want to make a few simple suncatchers or go all out and create a dazzling masterpiece, the choice is entirely yours.
Our experienced instructors are on hand to guide you through the process and provide helpful tips and tricks. At the end of the workshop, you'll have a collection of beautiful, handmade suncatchers to take home and enjoy for years to come.
So, come and join us for a fun and relaxing crafting experience that you'll never forget!
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Venue: Home Studio (Nearest MRT Redhill/Tiong Bahru)
Full address will be sent to you 2 days before your workshop slots
Date: 1,2,7,8,9,22,23 April 2023
We're able to host up to 4 pax per session
*What you'll bring back: Craft as many suncatchers(minis or full length) as you can within the workshop duration.
*Please note that this is a buffet style workshop where you'll be able to craft as many suncatchers during the time limit, if you'd like to opt for a regular workshop format, please CLICK HERE!
Slots are booked on a first come first serve basis, your booking will only be confirmed once we've verified your payment via Paynow/Paylah or through our website. As the team manages bookings manually, we seek your kind understanding.
By registering for our workshop(s), you agree to our Workshop Terms & Condition listed on our website.
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
Safety & Disclaimer:
- Please handle all workshop materials with care, especially when handling sharp tools and metal findings. We will not be liable for any damages/injuries caused during the workshop.
Cancelation and Refund Policy:
- Please note that we do not accept cancellation once your slot has been booked, no refunds will be given if you do not turn up for the workshop.
- If you are unable to make it to the workshop - your booking is transferable, you may have a friend or family member to take your place. Do notify us at least 2 days prior the workshop.
- Alternatively, you can reschedule - however, this needs to be done at least 2 days prior the workshop and only 1 time rescheduling will be allowed. To reschedule or transferring of participants - please DM us on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rescheduling of slots are subjected to availability.
Workshop vs. Customization Session:
- Please note that our workshop allows you to learn the craft and assemble your own suncatcher. Customs services only allows you to design your piece but we'll be assembling it for you and it is priced as per suncatcher.
Is this a Private Workshop?
- Private workshops are ONLY available with bookings of 3 PAX or more. If you are a group of 1-2pax, you might share space with other workshop participants.
- If you have 5 or more friends that would like to learn the craft together, drop us a DM on Instagram or email email@example.com.