WORKSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Safety & Disclaimer:
- Please handle all workshop materials with care, especially when handling sharp tools and metal findings. We will not be liable for any damages/injuries caused during the workshop.
- Workshop slots are booked on a first come first serve basis and are subjected to availability, your booking will only be confirmed once we've verified your payment. As the booking system has limitations, we still manage the bookings on our end manually so we seek your kind understanding.
Cancelation and Refund Policy:
- Do note that we do not accept cancellation once your slot has been booked, no refunds will be given if you do not turn up for the workshop.
- If you are unable to make it to the workshop - your booking is transferable, you may have a friend or family member to take your place. Do notify us at least 2 days prior the workshop.
- Alternatively, you can reschedule - however, this needs to be done at least 2 days prior the workshop and only 1 time rescheduling will be allowed. To reschedule or transferring of participants - please email us at email@example.com
- Rescheduling of slots are subjected to availability.
Workshop vs. Customization Session:
- Please note that our workshop allows you to learn the craft and assemble your own suncatcher - make as many suncatchers as you'd like during the workshop timeframe. Customs services @curbside crafters only allows you to design your piece but we'll be assembling it for you and it is priced as per suncatcher.
General Suncatcher Buffet Rules:
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before your slot as we will start the workshop on time, there will be no time extensions for late comers.
- Introduction and demonstration will take approximately 30mins, the remaining 2 hours will be for you to craft your own designs.
- Participants can only work on crafting 1 suncatcher at a time and must complete that suncatcher before moving on to the next piece.
- Your suncatchers should have the following components: headpiece, charms, beads and crystal icicle/ball.
- Most importantly to have fun with your creations, we'll be guiding you along should you need any assistance! 💜
FOR ONLINE ORDERS
We do not accept cancellation of orders. All sales are final once you have placed an order with us.
*We will not be responsible for incorrect or incomplete input of address, no refunds or exchange. Please ensure your shipping address and contact information are indicated correctly before checkout.
INCORRECT, DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEM(S)
If your product is incorrect or damaged during shipping, please contact us within 7 days from the date you received your item(s) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do include your order number and clear photos of the incorrect or damaged product. We would then advise on a case to case basis.
Please note that ALL customized/personalized items strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Due to the handmade nature of our designs and the use of hand-cut crystals, the following does not constitute to a defective item:
- Color differences: due to limitations in photography and the differences in monitor settings, colors shown in photographs may not correspond 100% to the item itself.
- Size differences: There may be a deviation of 2-3cm as all of our pieces are handmade.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
thecozycabin reserves the right to determine if products are fit for returns/refunds and all decisions are made final.
In some cases, due to International customs, goods may be opened for inspection. We would not be responsible if goods are opened during custom inspection.
All prices displayed on our site are tax-free in Singapore Dollars. Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which is determined by your local customs office. Please contact your local post office for further details of charges if applicable.
More of our T&C can be found here.